Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review publishes informative articles drawn from across the spectrum of logistics andtransportation research. Subjects include, but are not limited to:
• Transport economics including cost and production functions, capacity, demand, pricing, externalities, modal studies;
• Transport infrastructure and investment appraisal;
• Evaluation of public policies;
• Empirical studies of management practices and performance;
• Logistics and operations models, especially with application;
• Logistics and supply-chain management topics.
Part E’s aims and scope are complementary to Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Part B: Methodological, Part C: Emerging Technologies, Part D: Transport and Environment and Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. The complete set forms the most cohesive and comprehensive reference of current research in transportation science.